Friday, September 30, 2005

I Hate Pulling Out

Sometimes, if you want 2 b cautious and safeguard yourself and others, it's best 2 pull out. U know what I mean? I mean, I really hate 2 do it, it really doesn't feel right, but what else can I do? I've had absolutely zero time to rehearse with Elise Major's band, she's even too busy to rehearse for even two nights next week. I'd get on stage and sing to a track, but outside in front of thousands of people who don't know me and for 40 minutes??? I don't think so. I only wanna come correct, I don't wanna be a preemie.

So, I'm forced 2 pull out of the Baltimore Music Conference.

Now, what did U think I was talking about at first? Uh huh. U nasty fuck.

Meanwhile, I learned choreography for the entire song of "Atlantis" last night and I have exactly 2 hours tonight to learn it and get it right before I have to perform it on Saturday night 4 the boys and bears of the Poconos. I have one thing 2 say about this .......

!SHIT!

"...baby, just don't pull out on me yet." - TLC, Don't Pull Out on Me Yet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home